From: anton@khalikov.ru <anton@khalikov.ru>
Date: 06.04.2007. 08.07
Subject: Etch: XEN domU networking
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

Hello everyone

Today I've found the following problem: when I start domU under xen with
stock debian kernel (linux-image-2.6.18-4-xen-686) domU has no network
interfaces. Discovering the problem I found that this kernel was
compiled with:
# CONFIG_IP_PNP is not set
so it does not allow to pass network interface parameters to kernel when
boot.

So how do I need to set up domU with this kernel to use under default
Etch installation ? Or should I instead compile and use my own kernel ?

--
Best regards
Anton Khalikov