Re: Beautifying Debian Etch

> The article includes screenshots and original artworks. Do you like
> the redesign? You can read the article here.

It looks good.  I may try it myself.  I'm curious about the panels of
your xfce setup.  In mine, when I installed xfce, there was both a top
and bottom panel (it was a while ago that I installed it).  Your default
desktop seems to only have a bottom panel (which becomes a side panel
after your redesign). Is having only one panel the new Debian default
for xfce?

Mark