Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 21:39:47 -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote in
[🔎] 20070406013947.GB3919@santiago.connexer.com:

> On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 11:33:39PM +0000, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>> On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 22:20:21 -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote in
>> [🔎] 20070405022021.GA12522@santiago.connexer.com:
>>
>> > No, the media has suspect motives.  The Red Cross generally has OK
>> > motives, though they are a bit left-leaning in their official views.
>>
>> ..the red cross is left-leaning.  Uh-uh.  And I thought red was the
>> religious righteous republican color.  Now, the Nazis might agree with
>> you here, I'm only aware of Danish Jews getting Red Cross visits in the
>> concentration camps.
>>
> I was thinking that their decision to eschew moral absolutes (i.e., by
> not condemning the terrorists) is quite leftist.
>
>> > I did not mean professional as in career volunteer soldiers.  I was
>> > referring to their comportment while POWs.
>>
>> ..for those germans holding norwegians or airmen or officers POW in
>> WWII, I agree, for those holding Tuskegee airmen or GI's, I know too
>> little, for those holding Jews, Polish, Russian etc "untermänchen" I
>> disagree, these people were treated to neocon standards.
>>
> Holy cow, man!  Do you not read?  I was talking about German soldiers
> who were held as POWs by the allies.

..aye.  I only talk about stuff I know about.
They met Nazi standards?

>> > Cite?
>>
>> ..chk 9/12-2001 thru 11/23-2001 EO's and White House lawyer tap
>> dancing, if your lawyer pays me, I might do shill dance details here.
>> ;o)
>>
> Nov. 20         Executive Order: Delegation of Certain Authorities and
> Assignment of Certain Functions Under the Trade Act of 2002 Nov. 15
>    Executive Order Regarding Undocumented Aliens in the Caribbean Region
> Oct. 7          Executive Order: Creating a Board of Inquiry to Report
> on Certain Labor Disputes Affecting the Maritime Industry of the United
> States
> Sept. 18        Executive Order: Environmental Stewardship and
> Transportation Infrastructure Project Reviews
>
> Where?

..you have convinced me W's Regime play Wannsee language games, under
which Nazis may successfully argue Adolf Hitler never authorized the
gassing of the Jews, and in any US court.  Yeehaw.

..I have seen web stuff pointing to Ariel Sharon being unhappy joining
W's war on terror on NATO's side because of the full 4 Geneva
Conventions, instead lobbying these Wannsee language games, this is why
it took them so long (November 2001) to join in.

>> > I don't get it.  Why should the US be hed responsible for the actions
>> > of the Iranian media?
>>
>> ..nice try on diversion.  All you need is a common interest in killing
>> off the (moderate) Iranian middle class people.
>>
> Except that you have a problem with the US condemning Iran for parading
> around captives on TV for propaganda.

..aaaooouuuldeee propaganda trick, such condemnations.  ;o)

..we agree this is a war crime?

> I am simply asking why the US should be held responsible for that?

..because it too is a war crime, and probably treason too.

> That is an action of the Iranian state-run television media.

.."and no higher-up's?"  Correct.

> How does your (obviously false) hyperbole about the US wanting to kill
> the Iranian middle class have anything to do with that?

..not "the US", W's neocon regime, which has exhausted all military
assets except for the nukes.  The purpose is the same as e.g. neocon Fox,
raise up hatred on the "enemy race" or "terrorist religion" so nobody
questions the "necessity" of nuclear strikes.

>> > However, it is a show of goodwill and civility.
>>
>> ..then you should _try_ beat Adolf Hitler on military ethics.
>>
> Again, saying that Hitler had any sort of military ethics is nothing
> more than a demonstration of your complete divorcement from reality. If
> a serial killer is a "good family" man, does that make him a role model
> for anybody on anything?  No!

..so, you're not even going to _try_ have a military ethic of your own.
That way you will hide well below Adolf Hitler's toe nails, on ethics.

..even for _purely_ racist reasons, he ordered Geneva style protection
from WWII for Norwegians and Danes.  And Delivered.  And you?

..and _even_ draft dodgers have a military ethic, "I will not fight!"

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: