Re: Reporting a bug (was: fglrx driver problems)

Marko Randjelovic wrote:
> On my surprise, today I checked again and saw direct rendering is
> enabled. It looks like the problem was reaired in some recent kernel
> upgrade, but I didn't notice it yesterday, because two days ago I
> uninstalled libgl1-mesa-dri, because it was listed by deborphan.

The problem was in BIOS settings of the motherboard. AGP aperture size
was at default value of 32MB, which was to small for kernel.
Furthermore, that option was hidden, so you have to press CTLR+F1 to
unhide it. I have set it to 256MB, but later I didn't remmember it.