Re: Woohooo! Dell + Linux

Ron Johnson writes:
> Taste pickiness != snob pickiness.  (Although snobs like to pretend it
> is.)

Didn't say it was.  However, if the cheapest bread you are willing to eat
went up 1% in price, how likely would you be to switch to a cheaper brand?
That's elasticity.

> Not true unless you're on a very tight budget.

As many are.

> Ask your wife whether she'd spend an extra 30 cents on bread from a brand
> she trusts.

My wife buys the cheapest whole-wheat bread she can find (but she's
exceptional).  I prefer pumpernickel from Bohemian Ovens and french bread
from LaBrea or The Creamery (can't afford either very often, though).
--
John Hasler