Re: Woohooo! Dell + Linux

Ron Johnson writes:
> We buy the cheapest *whole* wheat bread at the local store that doesn't
> taste like crumbly cardboard.

See?  You're picky.  Cathy Consumer buys the cheapest white bread, full
stop.

> Look at the ingredients list of white bread and whole wheat bread.

Just did (though we don't have any cheap generic white bread: the closest I
can come is some "English muffin" bread).  I see no differences that would
account for a significant difference in price, especially considering that
ingredient costs are not going to come to a large fraction of the price.
--
John Hasler