elive

Hi.  Has anyone seen and checked out elive.  Someone told me about it
today, and it looks pretty good.  It's a distro for low end computers
using enlightenment, that is completely compatible with Debian.

Their wiki doesn't seem to work, however.  I tried to register, so that
I could help out and correct some of the grammar, and it gave errors,
not letting me register.  That aside, the distro looks interesting.
Kudos to any of the developers who may be reading this.  I'm
interested, and will try it at some point.

Mark