Re: NVIDIA and Etch : WAS Re: Problems with GRUB and SATA

> You could of snipped the unnecessary bits.
> Chris.
errrrrrr......  that might be good advice Chris .... BUT, it kinda
ASSumes that I knew what the 'unnecessary bits' were ... doesn't it?
If I'd known that ... then I would have been able to spot the error
instantly (as others did when they saw the full detailed listing).

Thanks anyway. As written previously it's now at least resolved in that
we know what the problem is/was and I have NVIDIA running (crippled..
but running).
Ian