Re: CONFIG_SOFTWARE_SUSPEND=y, ACPI, and uswsusp

Stefan Monnier wrote:
No. It is not. That's why I went to the trouble of downloading 2.6.20 from
kernel.org. These are my options in either kernel:

The stock 2.6.18-4-686 kernel has it enabled, but the 2.6.18-4-686-bigmem
doesn't have it at all (not even disabled).
Maybe that can help you,

        Stefan "who switched to the non-bigmem version, preferring s2disk
                even at the cost of dropping from 4GB down to 3GB"

I considered high memory having an effect on this issue; I did have it enabled since my machine has 2 gigs of ram. Disabling the 4 gig option has no effect.

Anybody else have any other suggestions?