Re: Reconnect to a specific TTY session?

On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 06:48:00PM -0400, Jim Hyslop wrote:

> Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> > Not even screen -rda  worked?
>
> Woohoo! That's got it, thanks.
>
> Now I just have to remember to use screen whenever I'm about to do
> anything I don't want disconnected :-)

Have a look at /etc/screenrc, at the very end are some examples.
For per user settings use .screenrc

If you use the command line a lot for certain applications, why not put
them in your .screenrc and run screen all the time. If you log in and
often and think you might forget then put screen on a line on its own at
the end of your .bash_profile + .bashrc files. You can always quit it
with "<ctrl>-a \" if need be.

--
Chris.
======