Re: Reconnect to a specific TTY session?

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007, Jim Hyslop wrote:
> course, drops the TCP/IP connection to the Debian box. Is there any way
> to re-establish the connection to the session I was running? If I try
> ssh again, I get a new TTY session.

I don't know if you can reconnect to the old tty (if ssh noticed the
connection went away it should SIGTERM its children, anyway...), but you
might want to look at the "screen" program (see package "screen") for the
next time you need terminals you want to reattach to.

  Henrique Holschuh