Re: "I do consider Ubuntu to be Debian" , Ian Murdock

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 09:41:30AM -0700, Glen Pfeiffer wrote:

> I run etch and ask questions here and have never been told that I
> should be using stable. What I *have* seen is when someone whines
> and complains about the bugs they find in etch/sid, they are told
> that if they can't deal with a few bugs, they should use stable.
>
> So it's really simple; ask for help but don't whine and you will
> get all the help you need.

I see that you have not read Uncyclopedia.  The *proper* way to get help
on a Linux mailing list is to start off with a flame about how much
easier task X is windows or Mac OS and how crappy/defficient/difficult
Linux is when it comes task X.  The hordes leaping to the defense of
Linux will provide many useful pionters and solutions that will
invariably cure the problem :-)

Regards,

-Roberto

--