ext3 fs /var corrupt :(

Hi

I need some help. I think I screwed my /var while trying to resize it
online.. :(
Nice these new features in ext3... NOT :(

Is there anyone out here that is willing to help on this one? A
filesystem/ext3 guru? Preferable someone in the Netherlands as well,
but any help is appreciated.

I cannot give much details here, since I do not understand my current
situation here either. Thing is, all seemed fine untill I ran fsck on
it... which removed all data from the partition :(. It is empty...
although df -h still gives me that 6 GB is used. I cannot umount it
either anymore. Totally weird situation...

HELP.... I work with Debian for years now.. but never had this crap!

Pim