Re: mutt, fetchmail & procmail on Sid

Allan Wind wrote:
> You should escape dots (\.) so it means what you expect.  Double check
> that there is a canned ^FROM expression (opposed to ^FROM_DAEMON);
> perhaps use something like this instead:
[cut]

Thax for your help.
There are some syntactical mistakes
in my configuration files. Now it seems
to work... Only a question.
At present, in my .procmailrc I've:

:0
* ^From:.*mauro.sacchetto@alice.it
alice

:0
* ^From:.*mauro.sacchetto@gmail.com
gmail

# Mailing lists

# debianizzati
:0
* ^(From|CC|To):.*info@debianizzati.org
debian

#k3b
:0
* ^(From|CC|To):.*k3b-user@lists.sourceforge.net
k3b

# mutt
:0
* ^(From|CC|To):.*mutt-users@mutt.org
mutt

# openoffice
:0
* ^(From|CC|To):.*utenti@it.openoffice.org
openoffice

and in my .muttrc:

mailboxes +alice +debian +gmail +k3b +mutt +openoffice +inbox

But if I show ~/mail, i find only debian k3b mutt openoffice.
If I receive mail from other sender, for instance a sender
not registered in .procmailrc, it goes correctly in inbox,
created on fly. But I don't understand the reason
for some mbox are permanently in /mail, and other ones
(inbox, alice, gmail) are created when it needs...

Thanx!
M.