Re: pppconfig "command not found"

Thanks for clarifying the issue. I wait till the final version come out hoping that it will include the package. In the mean time I take up the issue on the developer-testing list or file a bug report as you suggested.
It seems that all you have to do is install two packages, ppp and pppconfig. If the claim that ppp is in the CD is correct, you can install ppp from the CD and dpkg -i pppconfig from the .deb.

--
Software is like sex: it is better when it is free.