RE: Installation - deselect "standard" task ???

TOP Post:  Curt, thanks...exactly what I needed to hear.  The system IS running fine, and since we'll be running our own app on it, and we bundle our own customized Tomkat/Apache kit, we are good.  After the minimalist install and initial Aptitude load, I only NEED to add ssh server and mysql client...

On the db server, we also add MySQL, but that's about it.

We've got some time for me to do heavy testing before I need to take these "live" so I'm happy with this...

I AM going to keep working towards figuring out what bit of hardware in those boxes is causing the hang though.

Thanks.

Erik