openoffice spellcheck nl

Hey,

I'm trying to get my openoffice spellcheck working in the Dutch languages (nl). I've installed myspell-nl and openoffice.org-l10n-nl after that I went to extra -> options -> language settings -> languages and selected Nederlands (België) for the Western box , all the other boxes I've also changed to Dutch or Nederlands. But still spellcheck does nothing ?
I'm running etch, and yes I've restarted openoffice , the interface is in Dutch now I hope to see my spellcheck work in the future , soon , also in Dutch.

Regards