Reply to list (was: Re: Attracting newbies (Was Booting Debian/testing fails))

Mathias Brodala wrote:
Hello Michael.
You don’t need another client since Thunderbird/Icedove has an extension[0]
which enables you to reply to list only. I’m using it for a long time now. Don’t
worry about the patch mentioned on the site, it’s already in Debian’s
Thunderbird/Icedove package[1].

Regards, Mathias

[0] http://alumnit.ca/wiki/index.php?page=ReplyToListThunderbirdExtension
This first link doesn't work at the moment and the next link doesn't tell me anything useful.
[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/t/thunderbird/news/20060812T181723Z.html
I have Thunderbird from sid.  How do I activate the ReplyToList feature.

TIA,

Paul Scott