Re: missing the last letter in my posts

On Saturday 17 March 2007 23:35, Thomas Jollans wrote:
> On Saturday 17 March 2007 22:38, Nigel Henry wrote:
> > >
> > > Ok, I've added a new line, let's see if I'm a Smith again...
> > >
> > > --
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Tyler Smit
> >
> > Unless you've done the typo your still a Smit. There's so much OT stuff
> > gone on on this list that I'm not too bothered anymore about wasting a
> > bit of bandwidth. How about trying the German version of Smith, which is
> > Schmidt IIRC. It will interesting to see if the last letter appears.
>
> now THAT is quite pointless. How about adding '.' ? that seams quite
> harmless too.
>
> Thomas

After posting I realised that I always put a full stop after my name, and have
never had any problems with missing letters. Perhaps someones put the hex on
the letter h, and it doesn't appear as a final letter in someones name.

Just for fun I'll put my full name here, without a fullstop, and see what
turns up.

Nigel Henry