missing the last letter in my posts

Hi,

My name is Tyler Smith, as noted in my signature. I was wondering why
people were often referring to me as Tyler Smit, or previously as
Tyle. Then I realised that my signature was getting truncated by one
letter. I'm using slrn, with my messages edited in emacs. Anyone know
what's happening?

I just checked and it seems that all of my latest  messages to
debian.user are missing the last letter, but messages sent to
gmane.comp.lang.r.general are not, despite using the same config files
for slrn for both.

--
Regards,

Tyler Smit