Re: Checkpoint firewall/VPN with debian

Hi Philippe
In my company they have a checkpoint firewall, there is a software for windows, securemote, to connect to it and stablish a VPN. I'd like to do the same from my debian box. I have checked on checkpoint's site and the only thing related to linux is a quite old version for Red Hat I'm not sure it'll work. Any of you have tried to stablish a VPN from Debian/linux with a Checkpoint firewall?

I have it working in site-to-site mode not in roadwarrior mode like how
it works with Securemote/Secureclient.

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean, which client or how do you connect?

Thanks
--
Arnau