Re: Dunk-Tank and the DD strike

In article <[🔎] 1173886813.10719.120.camel@localhost.localdomain> you write:
>Hi folks,
>
>I know much has already been said, and I certainly am not
>interested in starting a flame war, but isn't it time
>to move on?
>
>Both sides have made their point and I doubt the experiment
>will be repeated in future. But haven't we had enough?
>
>The longer this situation continues the more harm we do
>to ourselves and to debian - IMHO.

What situation are you talking about? There's nothing remotely like a
strike going on that I can see. We're about 2 days away from the final
release of debian-installer into testing, and we have a tentative
release date set for April 2nd - see last night's post to
debian-devel-announce for details.

So...?

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds