Re: Squeezing video

 	Hello Mirko,

	You could leave the mpg file the size  as it is and torrent it. If you
check out this link you should be able to find a free torrent tracker.
 http://chomskytorrents.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22
 The tool you need to make your .torrent file is " aptitude install
 bittornado "
 manual  : man btmakemetafile

 Once you made you .torrent file it need to be upload it to a tracker. Then
 you open this .torrent with a torrent client :
aptitude install bittornado-gui

 You will need to setup the internet connection to allow for torrents, thats
 is you will need to open some ports for the torrent client and
 may need to port forward these ports if you are behind nat.

 I run my own tracker so if you want to do so dummuy runs of a .torrent file
 I should be able to help you. I use noip for a free domain name for the
 torrent.

 	So there food for thought, should you lower the quailty of the mp2 and go
 for the standard download this file from your hosting or leave the quality
 alone and check out the torrent world.

	Regards

                peter colton