Re: Veritas Remote Unix Agent

Greg Folkert wrote:

If the libraries are not seen by ldconfig... then there in might be your
problem.

If I were to be you, "as root" I would create a file using these
commands:

        touch /etc/ld.so.conf.d/be-remote-unix-agent.conf
        $FAVORITE_EDITOR /etc/ld.so.conf.d/be-remote-unix-agent.conf

Adding the following content to that file:

        # Support for BE Remote UNIX agent
        /opt/VRTSralus/bin

Then as root run "ldconfig"

I've added /opt/VRTSralus/bin to ld.so.conf and run ldconfig as root. If I run ldconfig -p it does show the libraries in question being linked from /opt/VRTSralus/bin but running beremote -log-console shows that it still fails to load the libraries.

Could there be anything else I need to do?

Thanks,

Ed