Re: When you're a rank noob (was Re: Old Computer Parts)

Am 2007-02-26 09:46:16, schrieb Ron Johnson:
> But that's not a stanford.edu (or any big European technical Uni)
> address, is it?

Even in Freiburg...  It dependy heavily what you ware studying...

Yeah IT-Students have access to the Data-Center and a private Key
to go in (even at 2 AM in the morning - I know some of them)

Most Student-Foyers in Germany HAVE Internet-Access over the LAN
in each room but if you have your own Appartement/Studio and not
enough money to live IN THE CITY but a little bit outside wher
you can have only V90/ISDN and NO ADSL.

Thats realy crazy, specialy in Germany

France est encore plus pire!

It is a shame!

Oh, it does not depen on ADSL @home...

> > Oh I have forgotten to tell you:   I live on the Street.  :-P
>
> Ummm, ok???

MotorCaravan  :-)

Linux, a MotorCaravan, in Morocco a Banc-Account (there is
no income Tax) plus a PostBox for the Enterprise at friends
in Casa and at last not least a Passport of one of the
EU-Memberstates so you can work where ever you want...

This is the REAL-FREEDOM!

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)