Re: Veritas Remote Unix Agent

Mariusz Kruk wrote:

I always installed from the self-installing executables, not from rpms, since they're rh-specific. And, you might want to download updated version, because older versions of NB agents tend to have problems with new glibc.

Were do you get the self-installing executables? The only thing I've found for Linux, even on the Symantec site, were the rpm files.

The last time I tried installing it I did make sure get the most recent version.