Re: REALLY OT: News Flash

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 09:50:46AM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 02/28/07 09:40, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 09:29:30AM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> >> I'm surprised that you repeat the "the Jews killed Jesus" fallacy.
> >>
> > OK.  My mistake.  The Jews just effectively threatened to riot against
> > the Roman rulers if *they* didn't crucify him.
>
> "The Jews" (not *some* Jews, or "The Leaders" or "the
> collaborationists") explicitly states that *all* Jews wanted him killed.
>
> Which is simply not the case.
>
> After all, Jesus was a ...

True.  Please don't take my statements the wrong way.  I have nothing
agianst the Jews as a people or any individual Jews.  I believe that
they are still God's chosen people.  Things just happened the way they
did in fulfilment of the prophecies (that Messiah would come and his own
people would reject him).

Regards,

-Roberto

--