Re: REALLY OT: News Flash

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 08:46:21AM -0500, hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:

> Just where did Jesus claim to be God?  I've heard lost of people say
> that Jesus was God, but I haven't seen the place where Jesus himself
> claims it.

  "Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the truth, and the life: no man
  cometh unto Father, but by me."  - John 14:6

  "I and my Father are one." - John 10:30

  "Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me,
  but on him that sent me.  And He that seeth me seeth him that sent
  me." - John 12:44-45

Those are just out of John.  There are lots more in the other Gospels.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez