Re: REALLY OT: News Flash

hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:
On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 05:40:03PM -0800, Michael M. wrote:
On Sun, 2007-02-25 at 17:14 -0500, Michael Pobega wrote:

I've only used Mutt for a day or so now, and I like to do more productive
things with my time than learn random acronyms. But thanks for filling
me in, that's one I'll be sure to not forget.
Sometimes I think Linux is nothing but random acronyms.  Usually
recursive, random acronyms.

You mean RRA's?

-- hendrik

Is that a new TLA?  :@)