Re: Dosemu

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:42:48 -0900
Greg Madden <gomadtroll@gci.net> wrote:

> "I have found a solution, of sorts, as to why Dosemu does not run on
> 2.6.12 + kernels, basically anything after Debian Sarge. It seems that  2.6.12

Hmm. I'm running 2.6.18 now (self-compiled) and dosemu works, as far as
I can tell. I don't use it much, but it is versino 1.2.2 and apart from
the vga font thing it doesn't seem to have any trouble (not that I have
done any extensive testing) but I managed to get 4dos to run, if that's
anything.

dfox@tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox@m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.