Re: Installing Debian
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Installing Debian
- From: Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:01:15 -0600
- Message-id: <[🔎] 45E39EFB.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAP9V2KvcfFxLg1w4++WWNHPCgAAAEAAAAFpt1UEfaotKoCrIMhTXeCMBAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAP9V2KvcfFxLg1w4++WWNHPCgAAAEAAAAFpt1UEfaotKoCrIMhTXeCMBAAAAAAemail@example.com>
Thomas A. Blair Sr. wrote:
I am having trouble install Debian on my laptop. I have a Sony Vaio PCG-K25.
I am using Windows XP Pro. I can install other Linux OS such as Suse and
RedHat. When I get to the Select the Language my computer keyboard and mouse
pad will not respond. I am trying to install Debian Version 3.1 r0ai. Should
I try the version 3.0 instead? I am using the DVD set also.
It is generally considered rude to send to a mail list where
hundreds receive copies of the mail, and request a return receipt.
Oppose globalization and One World Governments like the UN.
This message made from 100% recycled bits.
You have found the bank of Larn.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
I speak only for myself, and I am unanimous in that!