Re: OT

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 20:11 -0500, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 08:08:45PM -0500, Greg Folkert wrote:
> >
> > I'd wish you'd realize that you are a relative new comer, only starting
> > posting in September 2006 with about 70 posts. Stay on this list for 5
> > years or more. I have more than 2,350 most being VERY informative to
> > most people, yes some are flames, some are blather.
> >
> Hey.  That's a neet trick.  Can you tell me how many posts I have?  I
> started posting in late 2002, though with a different email address.

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Alists.debian.org+roberto%40connexer.com

This is just a big time guess, 2130 is the number. Mine was a guess too.

I just counted all of my mails to @lists.debian.org with my current
e-mail address: 3503 (not including this one)

I have a mbox I'd have to search through. But all in all I'd guess your
count is higher than 2130.

I have 6 e-mail addresses I've used to post with. Some to other mailing
lists. As far back as 1989, when I had a Compu-Serve numeric e-mail
address and was... err well an IDIOT (as compared to now (which of
course is subjective)) about things.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup