RE: OT

Ubuntu is my Desktop system of choice. It is based on "debian", thus debian
related. All those things are debian related as they run on the debian
system.

I use ms outlook at work, cause I am locked down to use it.

Does "god" run debian?

Does "bush" run debian?

Mutt runs on debian......

Programming is related to debian...

All those topics are interesting to read, even though I know shit about
them.

So they are not off topic.... If god used debian and asked a question...
then it would not be off topic....

Pity god does not exist, and pity he does not use debian if he did, he would
post on this list, cause I value the opinions of the experts, cause they
know 100% more then I do.

Not trying to start a war, but I just want to read the debian related
threads.

And yes MS Outlook is the stupidest program in the computer world, but pity
on me for being stuck with it at work... Thus my "emails" about OT
threads...

But now I am the problem replying to such emails... and this is my last
reply...