Re: OT

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 10:49:32AM +1000, Julian De Marchi wrote:
> Ubuntu is my Desktop system of choice. It is based on "debian", thus debian
> related. All those things are debian related as they run on the debian
> system.

Right, but you said, "People are here to talk about debian."  You did
not say anything about things related to Debian.

> I use ms outlook at work, cause I am locked down to use it.

Sorry to hear that.

> Does "god" run debian?

Not sure.  God strikes me as the Slackware type :-)

> Does "bush" run debian?

Not sure.  I think we had someone running Debian on a wood burning stove
here a few days ago.

> Mutt runs on debian......
>
> Programming is related to debian...
>
> All those topics are interesting to read, even though I know shit about
> them.
>
> So they are not off topic.... If god used debian and asked a question...
> then it would not be off topic....

Ahh, but you said that people were here to talk about Debian, not things
related to Debian.

Regards,

-Roberto

--