Re: OT

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 08:51:30AM +1000, Julian De Marchi wrote:
> I totally agree..... Stop pushing your views on to us!!!!! Sign up to a
> political, or religious mailing list instead....
>
> I do not need to hear these issues....

I don't about the others, but I don't push my views on others.  I simply
state my views.  This is much like a GNOME/KDE debate (or pick your
favorite OSS "religous war").  I explain why I have my point of view,
you explain why you have yours.  I don't condemn you for point of view
and you don't condemn me for mine.

If this flame-fest was about what the best mail client is, would you
feel the same way?  Those discussions can occasionally get childish as
well.

Regards,

-Roberto

--