Re: OT

John - wrote:
> On (24 and 25/02/07) mainly the same four or five folks  wrote:
>
>> Quite a lot of off-topic opinionated political nonsense.
>
> Look, guys -- you know who you are -- I (and others, most likely)
> don't mind OT topics from time to time, and I/we can pretty easily
> delete without reading, should I/we wish to do so. A certain amount is
> tolerable, and I/we grant some slack because self-expression can be a
> learning experience.
>
> But: a fair number of posts reveal that the authors have quite a
> shallow grasp of politics.  Worse, many are written from an adolescent
> ego-centered intent to prevail, even though there's no worthwhile
> content added.
>
> Think of it this way: would you like to have to wade through the views
> of AOL members eager to vindicate their opinions about open source
> software?
>
> So give us a break, and instead of political drivel, get back to your
> usual smart and insightful comments about Debian?  Please?

I agree with you upon this !!!

I've even considered to put the writers of political issues on my spamlist !

This is the wrong forum to debate this !!

What I dont want in my inbox, is mails that contains political and religious
issues.

Of course I can drop out of this list if I dont want to discuss it, but then
where should I go to get help with Debian related stuff ?? Anyone ??

--
/Niels
Registred Linux user #133791