Re: passwd in chroot / You may not view or modify password information for USER

On 2/26/07, root <kevin.mark@verizon.net> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 03:12:44AM +0000, Steve Kemp wrote:
(cut)
From my gut, it doesn't seem like SELinux is getting in the way. I'd see
if FC has option to turn off SELinux as a kernel option or at least to
turn off enforcing mode by using /selinux or chaning the policy.

Hey,

I did "mount -t selinuxfs none /selinux" inside of the chroot, and now
it works. It's the first time this happens to me :)

http://wiki.superservicios.gov.co:81/~n/strace-with-selinux.txt

Thanks,
Nelson.-

--