Re: A Republican!!!!!! (was Re: OT: sponge burning!)

Ron Johnson wrote:

On 02/25/07 21:39, Wulfy wrote:
Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
Ooh.  Don't even get me started on nuclear power.  Cheap, clean,
virtually unlimited.  We can't use it *because* of the conservationists
and environmentalists.

Regards,

-Roberto

Decommissioning nuclear plant... storage of nuclear waste... clean? hardly.

Chernobyl.., 3 Mile Island... how many people now have cancer because of
your "clean" power source?

Ok, I give up.  How many people *have* died of cancer from the TMI
non-China Syndrome?

As for Chernobyl, well, what do you expect from Commie Pinko Atheists?
http://www.american.edu/ted/SELLA.HTM

Sellafield is just up the coast from me. This is a "well run" plant in a "Christian" country...

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo: