Re: enlightenment news server

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 10:55:46AM +0100, Jakub Narojczyk wrote:
> Andrew Sackville-West napisa?(a):
> >
> >why don't you just subscribe to those mail lists?

> i will subscribe in order to post messages,but i don't like to to
> receive tons o emails every day. I like the idea to browse the list them
> and read only messages of interest.

well that makes sense, but why would we know what news-servers (if
any) are carrying the enlightenment list? YOu might do better asking
them, or even googling for it. I got good results in the first
page. Granted there did not appear to be an actual news server but
there were archives and a couple of forums as well as IRC.