Re: autostart applications

Hi!

On 2/22/07, Joe Hart <j.hart@orange.nl> wrote:
-
It is possible that you have your Desktop Environment to save the
session, so that next time you boot it starts with the same programs
open.  Perhaps that is what is happening.  Try closing the programs and
then log out and back in again and see what happens.

Joe

Believe me, it's not happened only this morning :-)

Every day, when i turn on my laptop, it happens, and every day i close openoffice2 (writer) apps and move shell from 3rd  Desktop to 1st desktop.
Every evening i like to close all the applications i have used during the day, and i do it.

Again, usually i use graphical applications (like openoffice, or mozilla) only on 1st and 2nd desktop, and shells on 3rd and eventually 4th desktop.

Thanks!