enlightenment news server

Hi All!
I'm having trouble customizing a theme in the enlightenment under etch. Sourceforge.net holds a couple of mailing lists on developing and using enlightenment. I'd like to view and post to those lists via thunderbird (...sory, I ment icedove ;) ) but I can't find what news server holds them. I don't know what server name I have to put in the newsgroup account configuration in icedove. Does anybody know the address of such server or any other server that holds lists of subject of interest?

regards
Kuba