Debian "Etch" OpenGL libraries

Hi,
   I am trying to install a software called Geant4 on my debian "Etch" installation of x86_64 architecture (intel EMT64). I figured out that OpenGL libraries installation is incomplete on my system. I tried posting the error message in Geant4 website where I got the suggestion to check OpenGL libraries installtion. I have cross checked with other installation on RedHat linux and found that several libraries in /usr/X11R6/lib directory are missing in my debian installation. These libraries as I suppose are related to X windows and OpenGL libraries. I checked in package manager and serched web and installed all the possible software pkgs that are similar to these libraries but I couldn't get it work. My installation doesn't open any OpenGL window. Could anyone please specify where can I download these drivers and which libraries make my installation complete.
Note: I have installed NVidia drivers on my system. Will there be any conflicts b/w NVidia drivers and OpenGL libraies?
Thanks
Srikanth.