Re: No keyboard in gdm-greeter on reboot

Hugo and the rest,

I found a solution to my problems with not having a keyboard on a
fresh bootup when GDM was my login chooser.  It looks like it's an
issue with how I had my kernel setup to use a serial console, so I
could catch various bootup errors on another system.  Once I pulled
all my console= and earlyprintk= stanzas from my grub config file, it
worked properly!  Gah!  It's a gnome bug of some sort, but now I can
try to narrow it down more...

See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=406457 for more
details.

John