GFS to share one AOE partition on two servers

Hello,

I want share a partition on two servers.

Now I can't compile a pool.o module that is required by the documentation.

Anyone knows how I can share a GFS partition on two servers. I don't want a cluster to serve data, I want a two mail servers and one storage on AOE blade, but I need to mount the partition on two servers, but I can't with ext3,reiserfs, etc. I need GFS or another Cluster file system

Anyone tells me some thing?? Anyone uses this system in a production environment ??

Best regards...