Re: Re: Returning from screensaver doesnt work

> Do you use GNOME and gnome-screensaver? I think there are some bugs in
> the version shipped with Etch when it comes to nvidia twinview.

I couldn't find the bug in bugs.debian.org. Is it filed? Shouldn't this be fixed?
I do use Gnome and gnome-screensaver.

> > Shouldnt restarting X be password-secured
> > if the computer is locked?
> I suggest you use the DontZap option and disable this in X.

Hm, is it really so? Shouldn't this be done by default? I know I CAN disable this feature but that's not what I wan't. I would like it to be password-protected if and only if my desktop is locked.

--
Otto Peura