Re: Saving threads (was Re: help with debian)

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:39:12 +0100, Niels wrote in message
<[🔎] 45D9C4A0.4000300@gmail.com>:

> Keep pressing the Spacebar makes you read all the post in all the
> folders rather quickly :)

..define "quickly."  ;o)

..yes, I _have_ spent 8hour days here, which would have worked for me
had I not tried to also help out at Groklaw.net and make a living.  That
combination would work if we slowed planet Earth to 42hour days. ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: