Re: Old Computer Parts

Joe Hart wrote:
> But then again, old advice from a teacher:  You'll never know the answer
> unless you ask.  Which advice to follow?  Oh I'm so confused :) (not
> really)

As someone said - there are no stupid questions just stupid answers.
There are many different people among us - I guess that for some of them
searching google or reading manual is problem, too. I see every day some
of my collegues having trouble finding simple terms because english is not
their native language.
And it seems that gurus are arrogant by definition:)

--
Mirko Scurk