Re: [SOLVED] Woody on 486 problem

Kevin Mark wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 07:53:59PM +0100, Mirko Scurk wrote:
> Hi Mirko,
> I think that you should definatley send a message to the debian-devel
> list and tell them what you have done, I'm sure they'd get a big kick
> out of it :-)
> cheers,
> Kev

Ha, ha, ha! Very funny!

I remember that I had installed linux on such old pc-s and I had problem
that is now solved. Don't think it's some great accomplishment but wanted
to share this with one who might have similar problem. If you look down
this thread, you'll see there was some scepticism about this (advices to
add more memory ...).
It's not that I don't have money to buy another new pc but I think it's
stupid to engage super/turbo/dual/quadcore pc just as simple network
client.
It's shame that 90% of pc users are using less than 5% of computing power
modern pc-s are capable of.
Or do you think that I should just leave win95 on it?
Concerning debian developers I think that they should reconsider
incorporating old, less demanding installation program in new releases.

--
Mirko Scurk