Re: Nvu equivalent in Etch?

On Sat, 2007-02-17 at 13:38 -0500, Ken Heard wrote:
> I must have missed the thread on this subject, early in January.
>
> Unfortunately, to have Iceape Composer it is necessary to install the
> Iceape-Browser package and change the preference to load only Composer.
>  Since I use Iceweasel, which has much more functionality than Iceape
> browser, a good part of the Iceape-Browser will be unused.

> 			Regards,
> 			Ken Heard
You could give BlueFish a shot. It's in stable now, so I imagine it is
in testing/etch as well.

Also, AbiWord has a tolerable XHTML output, but that isn't great for web
sites, but one HTML document would be fine.

Really, for web development, I've always been a fan of using text
editors, such as Kate, Gedit, or nano (for linux. if you're stuck in
win32, grap freeware pspad). Get in there with the markup and design it
right.

(My favorite web design tutorial web site is www.w3schools.com)
--
Matthew K Poer