Re: Nvu equivalent in Etch?

On Sat, 2007-02-17 at 11:18 -0500, Ken Heard wrote:
> Is there in the Etch packages data base a "complete web authoring
> system" more or less equivalent to Nvu, which is in the Sarge data base?

This was discussed some time ago, search the mailing list archives for
nvu if you want to read the discussion about alternatives.

In the end, I believe Iceape Composer (from the iceape-browser package)
was named the best candidate (Nvu being based on Mozilla Composer,
similar to Iceape).

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson